Sunday 24 October 2004

Sunday morning

I woke up in a great mood, then Lee phoned me and we had a row.What an ungreatfull little bastard he can be sometimes.I get shopping for him when he's at work, little microwave meals and stuff for his lunch, and he told to get him some proper food and not the crap I brought him the week before!!. Then when I said I didnt have much money, he quetioned me as to where all my wages had gone. Its got fuck all to do with him what I do with my money. Im really badly stressed out at the minute.

On a brighter note.After 4 days its stopped raining,well for the minute anyway.So im going to take the dogs for a long walk today, it'll do them and me some good.

I took Mr.B to work yesterday.When he got there he realised he didnt start until 6 ( SILLY BARNEY!! ) so I went back and got him.I need to get some diesal anyway,so we went for a little drive in the pissing rain.I was really bored without him last night.He's been working lates a lot bless him. I was having a serious crisis with no mate's and no dollar, and the weather was shit, so I stayed in and watched Rod Stewart on the telly.Shit must have been bored!!

Ive got to take my Mum shopping in a little while, then im going to pick Mr.B up and take him to work.

Another boring day for me then!!!

P.S. Hello njlittlebear!! My new American friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey !!!!   Thanks For the Shout Out Stew !!!

Want me to come over there and Whoop Lee's ass for you ?

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife