Friday 8 October 2004

Oh happy day

Well, I had a really had a good morning yesterday.I went out for bithday coffee with Mr.B, his boyf,his Mum and sister and her kids.It was really good to see them both again.I haven't seen them for years, there both a good laugh. I t was good to see J aswell.He was being his usual queeny self in the clothes shop.He's just like my Lee. Find a top, try it on, get in the queue, then change your mind and go somewhere else.!!  YOU OWE ME ONE MR.B!!!!!!!!!

Work was ok, albeit insanily dull.I mean really dull. And I actually had to do some work.

Mr Lee came to stay last night, which was good because it meant I got an early night.And im not being rude you dirty bitch's!!!! Well that did happen though.Got  a bollocking about the telly though.Never mind...got it now.

Got to be up early tomorrow..got to take the car to have the brakes fixed on it.£70 theiving bastards.

Right im off to work..catch you all later!!

No comments: