Thursday 21 October 2004

For someone special/ Cryptic writings

I call you on the telephone my voice to rough from cigarettes

I sometimes feel i should just go home

But im dealing with a memory that never forgets

I like to hear you call my name

Especially when you say yes

I got your body right now on my mind

But ive drunk myself blind to the sound of old T Rex

 

When I say I love you, you say you better

You better you better you bet

When I say I need you, you say you better

You better you better you better

You better bet your life

Love will cut you like a knife

 

I dont really mind how much you love me

A little is alright

When you say come over and spend the night

Tonight, tonight

 

I lay on the bed with you

We can make some book of records

My dog keeps licking your nose

And chewing up all those letters saying you better

 

You better love me all the time now

You better shove me back into line now

 

I showed up late one night with a neon light for a visa

But knowing im so eager to fight cant make letting me in anyeasier

I know ive been wearing crazy clothes

And I took pretty crappy sometimes

But my body feel so good and I still sing a razor line everytime

And when it comes to all that living

You know what im giving

Ive got it all down to a tee and its free

 

When I say I love you, you say you better

You better you better you bet

No comments: