Wednesday 1 June 2005

Moneytalks

I'm fucking well skint this week. Ive just about got enough diesal in my car to last untill Friday, and I've got £3 in my pocket for dinner tomorrow. The next 2 weeks im going to spend my wages getting some clothes and stuff for the holiday. Nothing major, just some cheap old shit that looks good. I'll probably end up being sick down myself anyway so I dont want to waste money.

Ant and me are still gym sluts. We have been working our little arses off up there 6 days a week. I can see the change starting to happen. My man boobs are starting to firm up and turn to muscle, and I've lost 7kg in nearly 2 weeks. I'm now drinking 2 pints of water a day and I feel great. After our 2 hour work out, we go and sit in the jacuzzi for 20 minutes as a little treat for being such good boys. I just know all this hard work is going to turn to shit on holiday and i'm going to come back a fat slob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU HOT SEXY BEAST YOU...FIRMING UP AND GETTING ALL MUSCLEY FOR ME..HOW SWEET...WORK IT BOY andYOU WONT GET SICK YOU TWO ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE HELL OF A TIME AND IEXPECT PICTURES ON HERE AND A TOTAL 411 OF ALL EVENTS!!!!!!!!