Friday 10 June 2005

Never shave your chest!!

Important lesson number 1 boys and girls. NEVER SHAVE YOUR CHEST!!  I did it the other day and now that the hair is growing back, its absolute agony with the shaving rash. By fuck does it itch. Next time i'll just trim instead of totally shave. Thankfully I didn't shave my pubes to short.

Ive been looking into this band thing a bit more. They have a tour of England planned and are negotiating a tour of Europe and Japan. I'm very excited about it all but its a big step to take. Plus I dont know if I can up and leave Antony. This would be my dream job, but he is my dream partner. We still are taking things slowly and are not still officialy together, but soon I hope. If I could get him a job being my drum roadie then I would jump at the chance, doing my dream job with my dream boy.

What do I do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I can't really give advice about this one..because me..I go for my DREAM job and pray and hope my DREAM MAN understood and was accepting of it...YOu just have to really go with what you feel and is in your gut.

Anonymous said...

Talk with Antony about it and see how he feels.  You'll work it out and do what's best.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife