Saturday 25 June 2005

I'm Scared

I'm scared to move

I'm scared of standing still

I'm scared to change

I'm scared to stay the same

I'm so scared I want to die

I'm so scared of dying

I'm so scared of not being liked, not being loved

I'm scared to be alone

I'm scared of being with people

I'm scared of dissapproval

I'm scared of life

I'm so scared to lose what I've built

I'm scared of feeling of feeling scared

I'm scared of being ugly, being boring, being dull

I'm scared of my thoughts

I'm scared of being found out

I'm scared to dance

I'm scared to speak, to sing

I'm scarecd to say what I think

I'm scared to say no or yes to often

I'm scared of dissapointing

I'm scared of losing control

I'm scared of pain, of hurting, of being hurt

I'm scared this will go on till I die

I'm scared my heart will break

I'm scared of losing myself

I'm scared of finding myself

Because there might not be anyone there at all

I'm scared of the unknown future

I'm scared i'll make the wrong turn

I'm scared of the dark

I'm scared of failing

I'm scared it may all be for nothing

 

No comments: