Monday 6 June 2005

Day off

I'm having a day off from the gym today. I woke up and just could'nt face it. Ive been there for 2 hours a day for the last 3 days, so I figure that my body could do with a rest. I'm getting fitter as I can now run for 20 minutes on the running machine, which a couple of weeks ago I could never do. So I'm making progress.

Antony has been really tired so he hasn't been coming with me. He was ill at work the other night, so I stayed with him and helped him out until 3.30am. It was really busy so I did my best for him. He was still tired last night but felt ok. He really needs a good sleep.

Tonight after work I have my audition for this band. I'm a bit stressed about it for some reason. I think I'm over thinking it and winding myself up. As long as we do something I know I should  be ok. It is taking at a jam night in a pub, so there will be other musicians there which makes it worse. I would prefere it to be more 1 on 1, but we'll see how it goes. Antony is already going on about me being famous and me keeping him in the lap of luxury. Typical queen!! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am wishing you the best of luck tonight at the audition..YOU will DO Wonderful....And dont forget to not work out so hard the body needs to get accustomed to it.