Monday 13 June 2005

Ringing in my ears

Its beena busy weekend again. Friday night I did another rescue mission for Antony who was drunk in Maidstone again and could'nt get home. On Saturday we went down to Ramsgate on the coast top watch a powerboat racing compotition that was going on. Its was packed out down there, they also had a couple of bands playing and a funfair. We watched the racing for a little while, then decided that it was the most boring thing that we had ever seen. I t was ok to start with but it was dull, so we went to have something to eat then drove round the coast a bit more. We had a quick beer in a seafront bar then came home.

Yesterday we went to a shopping center and I brought some more clothes for the holiday. All we did in the evening was watch some films on T.V ( Mission Impossible 2..what a shit film!! )

Today I had a couple of hospitol appointments. The first one was my H.I.V  clinic. Things are still really good in that department and Ive not got to go back again for another 2 months, which I'm really pleased about. The other appointment was to see the doctor about my heart. Its ok but my cholesterol is too high.Soooooooo they have put me on another tablet to get it down. My blood pressure is fine but he says that I am 7 kilos over weight.Fuck it!!!!

Tonight, Antony and myself went back to the pub again for another audition / jam night. This week it was well more relaxed and played a blinder. It was seriously loud and aggresive but fuck it was fun. Antony enjoyed it aswell. They have given me a C.D. to listen to and learn, which I shall attempt to do this week so that I can play a couple of songs next week with them.The songs are good but I want to change some of the drum fills to suit my style...should'nt be a problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!  When you go on tour, I expect a ticket, mate.  Actually, I will need two.  Patrick and I will join up with you and Antony at one of your venues.  Good Luck!  Love ya.