Monday 27 June 2005

Not as Depressed

I'm not as bad now as I was on Saturday, but the whole Lee thing is still playing on my mind. I've been with Antony and he has cheered me up somewhat. Craig at work has been great aswell, he just told me that it will be ok and to keep focused on myself and not what he's upto.

Its only 6 more days till i'm off. Antony has been making some lists of stuff that need doing, and what I need to bye. This weekend is going to be manic. There is so much to do, what with packing and stuff, and getting last minute things, i'll need this fucking holiday!!

Tonight I went along to the jam night again. The bloke in the band that I was auditioning for has turned out to be a bit of a wanker, but as luck would have it, I've caught the eye of a very talented ( and super sexy ) young guitarist. He always waits for me to turn up after work so that he can play with me ( no not like that!! ) We have very similar tastes in music so we work quite well. After we played we had a little chat and he says he is well impressed with me, so I said to him that if he ever needed a drummer, just give me a call, to which he replyed that he had been thinking about it. This is good, as he's a nice bloke aswell. I'll see what happens after my holiday

No comments: