Saturday 4 June 2005

Muscles are starting to grow!

I can see that this gym stuff is starting to pay off. The muscles on my arms are starting to get bigger and my man boobs are getting furmer, turning to muscle. Great!!! I need to look buff. I think on the weight side I'm at about 140 pounds. I still need to lose my gut though, but I've stopped drinking beer so that will help.

My little Antony is ok, he seems a lot happier these days and has cut down his drinking a lot aswell. He's on nights this weekend, so Ive got a quiet one. The weather is really shitty for June so I'm just going to stay indoors all day and do some jobs and play some music. I'll go to the gym later on this afternoon to have a little work out.

Oh well..things to do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope I get to see some pics of your hot buff body !!

NJLB