Tuesday 7 June 2005

Audition

We I went to the audition last night with Antony, who came along to support me. I was really really nervous for some reason and I nearly didn't go in, but Antony persuaded me to. Thanfully he did as I had a blast. It was a jam night and an audition at the same time, so there was a lot of other musicions there. We played a couple of heavy rock songs and I got right into the groove of it. The end result is that they were very impressed and have invited me back to a second audition. They are going to send me a c.d. so I can learn a couple of they're songs to play, just to see how I interperate them.

So all looks good

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS..I can say I knew him before he was a big ROCK STAR

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Stew.....I hope I get a backstage pass when I come to the concerts !!!  Antony is a sweetheart ...so damn sweet of him to go and support you.

NJLB