Tuesday 21 June 2005

Still Hot!!

Its still loverly sunny and hot at the moment.It looks set to last until the weekend, when as per normal they prodict that we will have thunder storms. Well, up in Yorkshire yesterday they had a storm that dropped a months worth of rain in 3 hours.They was flash flood and nastyness all around. I wont get flooded as i live on a hill, but I really dont want rain this weekend.

Work seems to be dragging like a club foot this week. Andy ( wanker ) Dye is on lates this week and is managing to piss just about everyone off. On a good note though, they have confirmed my new shift. As of when I come back off holiday, I will be working Tuesday to Friday 12-9.30. This gives me Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. Antony and me are going to have some long weekends away together going round the country. We were talking this morning about getting some mountain bikes and taking them with us. I can get a bike rack for the back of the car.

Oh fuck...I've got to go to work

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are too cute..Mountain Biking and just having a good time together..too sweet.

Anonymous said...

Your description of work is hysterical Stew....you're so damn funny !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife