Thursday 23 June 2005

Strange Feelings

I gad a phone call from Lee today informing me that he has met someone else. For some reason this really jolted me. I have no right to feel like this and after all, I was the one who dumped him. I'm pleased that he has moved on with life, but it feels like i've lost him forever, even as a friend because he is moving away. In a selfish way, I wish he hadn't told me, that way what you know cant hurt you right? I've told him that I dont mind  as long as he's happy and that i'll always be there if he needs me. After all, i'm plodding along with Antony.

The weather is still amazingly hot. As I write this its 23.39pm and its 21 degrees.Its too fucking hot at night.

Antony and myself are both off tomorrow. We are going to a party tomorrow night, which should be fun if its still this hot!! I'm going to put up some photo's ( sorry NJLB I know you hate them ) of Antony and of me drumming the other night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics...I hate mine...LOL   I think it's natural to feel a little something when an ex ball and chain tells you they found someone....but you'll be ok...you're way better off now anyway.  Kisses to you and Antony

NJLB

http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife