Sunday 19 June 2005

Swelltering

Its roasting today, it has been since Friday. The funny thing is, on Thursday it was cold and pissing down with rain most of the day. Typical English weather I think..unpredictable.

Motorhead were fantastic the other night.This was the 6th time i've seen them now, and everytime they have played some songs that I've never seen them do before.This time they played loads of different stuff, from really old to really new stuff including Dr.Rock which is my favorite Motorhead song.

Antony's been working this weekend so I've been going in to see him. I stayed with him until 4 this morning, just helping him out in the office. It wasn't to busy last night. I think a lot of people walked home, or went to bbq's instead of going clubbing. Today I just got up and went and sat in the garden and started to top my tan up. I pick the old lady up from work and took her shopping, then came home and went back up the garden to do more sun bathing. I'm down now, Ive gone a bit red, but ho hum....i love this weather.

2 weeks tomorrow im going away...the countdown start's here!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a nice cool 80 degrees here for the past few days a now today very breezy and looks like RAIN..No Tanning today!!  Is the Camera ready for all the pics you two will be taking??

Anonymous said...

There was a heatwave here the week prior....It's nice now though.  I can't wait to hear all about the holiday.  

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife