Monday 30 May 2005

Shitty day and strange thoughts

As it was a national holiday here in the U.K. today, our fucking arsehole boss's decided they needed us to work today. So with the right arsehole we all went in and low and behold, theres fuck all to do. They totally wasted our time, but at least I got paid £22 and hour to do nothing.

I dropped Antony off at his Dads house on the way to work today and he said that he would ring me if he wanted a lift back home. As the time wore on and he didn't call or text me, I sundenly started to realise that this was the first evening that I would'nt see him in over a month. I really felt lost amd started to miss him. He's such a big part of my life now that I was feeling sad that I didn't know when I was going to see him again. As it turned out, when I got in my car to come home, I heard a phone ringing and assumed it was one of my work mates phone, then I realised it was coming from my dashboard. Silly bollocks had left his phone in my car and was ringing it to get me to go and get him. I was instantly cheered up by talking to him and by the thought that I was going to see him. I picked him and took him home, he was very tired so he has gone to bed.

Which is something I'm about to do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww..dare I say..LOVE aint it grand?  YOu two sound so cute together..we need more pics of you two together.