Monday 16 May 2005

Mad weekend again

Well here we go again another potty weekend over and done with. On Saturday Antony and myself went up to London on the train, we went to look round H.M.S. Belfast which is an old WW2 war ship that they have opened up to the public. It was really good on board there, having a look round the guns and the engine rooms and all that. We met up with Ant's friends Matt and Kelly a little after that and we went for a few drinks in Soho first, then we got a tube upto Camden and had a look round there. Its a very yound and trendy town, but it has a very gothic sort of feel to it. We sat next to the lock by the canal and had a few drinks and a chat until Matt and Kelly left us as they had to get home.

Ant and me went back into central London and carried on drinking until we had had enough and we got the train home.

On Sunday, we went for a drive in the afternoon.It was really sunny and warm. We had some breakfast in a little park near to where I work, amd there were lots of people there enjoying the sunshine. After that we carried on up the road and Antony showed me this small little village that had a stream running through it. The only way to get to this village was to drive through the steam..so I did laughing my head off as it was a little deeper than and wider than it looked.

We drove from there up into the outskirts of London and out towards Heathrow airport. We drove round the perimiter of it and found a place to park that was right under where the planes were landing. Antony was facinated as he had never seen planes fly so close.

After that we drove into Windsor, which is where the Queen lives, and so does the other queen ( Elton John ). We had a little look and took some photo's then started to make our way home. I made a little detour as I saw a sign for a place called Shepperton. There is a big film studio there that I wanted to find as it is owned by the group The Who, and it was the last place that Keith Moon played his drums with them before he died.

A little up the road from there we came across Hampton Court, which is where king Henry Eight used to live. Fucking great place it is right on the banks of the Thames.  Time was getting on so i dropped him off at home and we both went to bed.

Today we took the dogs for a walk and I had an amazingly piss boring day at work. Ive got to have a blood test in the morning and I'm not aloud to eat for 15 hours.I'm starving hungry now and its only 23.50pm. Im off to bed, but I'm going to put some pics up from the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS AS IF YOU HAD A FANTASTIC WEEKEND AND I LOVE THE PICTURES.