Monday 30 May 2005

Birthday Suprises!!

Yesterday Antony and me went to his Mums 50th birthday meal. She didn't know anything about it so when all the family turned up to the restaurant she started to cry. She had no idea at all that it was happening.The meal was loverly and Antony and me took the kids outside to play on the bouncy castle. Me being the biggest kid of all also ended up on the bouncy castle!!

After the meal we all went back to Antony's sisters house for some more drinks and a chat. There was a lot of them I have'nt met before but they were all loverly.

In the evening we went to see my managers band play. I ended up getting on the drums for a couple of songs, one of which i fucked right up and another which I played really well. During the evening I was approached by a guy who is in a band and is looking for a drummer. He said that they have a manager and an album coming out soon and that they want to see if they can make it professional. He's taken my number and is going to get they;re manager to ring me to arrange an audition. They play rock and metal, which to me sounds really good. I'm going to do it just to see if I can get through it!

Lets see what happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was sso sweet a Surprise Birthday Party and it sounds as if you had a suprise too..good luck on the audition..I guess I should say break a stick...