Wednesday 4 May 2005

Its Alright

I'm a bit behind with all this but here goes.

 

Sunday

Antony and me took the dogs out in the morning for a long walk in the park. Its was really really warm and sunny6 and it was just great to be in the fresh air. After that, Antony took me to where he grew up and showed me round the town he lived in. We went to a huge pub that used to be an old opera house. They have basically left it very much how it was with all the original features in it.The whole of the downstairs is a bar now with seating, but all the stalls upstairs have been left untouched. The stage is still there and they have turned that into a restaraunt. Truely stunning.

After that he took me to a place called High Rocks, which is a place that you can do proper rock climbing. These rock have been around before man was on earth apparantly, and we climbed the easy wasy up and we were jumping from rock to rock and exploring.

In the evening we drove through the country back roads to Brighton and had a little walk to the fun fair that is on the end of the pier. We spent the evening in a loverly bar, Antony got drunk and I drove home. It was a wonderfull day.

 

Monday

 

Monday was a bank holiday for us here, so I didn't have to work. We went down to have lunch with Antony's Mum and Dad. They are great I love them. In the afternoon we met my mate Craig from work at the pub as his daughters boyfriend was playing in a band. They were like Blink 182 a bit, not really my sort of style but thet were really good. Antony and Craig got on really well, which I was so pleased about, we all share the same sort of humour.

We had a good drink in the sunshine, and it was a great day out. I love it and so did Antony. I love him so much!!

No comments: