Monday 9 May 2005

Walks and Talks

Last night Antony surgested that we go for a walk just to get out, so we did. We walked and walked and walked....FOR TWO HOURS!!!. We went for miles and miles just walking and talking. Like the two big kids that we are, we stopped of in a childrens playground and played on the swings and roundabouts, damn funny it was, I haven't been on a swing for about 10 years.

He was texting me this morning when he finished work because his favorite soccer team beat mine 3-0 yesterday. I reminded him that my team were in the Champions league Europian final and his wasn't!! I'm going to se my baby tonight at work. We laugh so much and have so much fun together, I find it hard to believe that we get on so well, amd nothing feels forced between us. I love him so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO BOTH ENVIOUS AND HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU LOVE IN YOUR LIFE.....THAT WAS A HELL OF A WALK BUT FUN ONTHE SWINGS IS ALWAYS NICE..NO SEE-SAW ACTION..I ALWAYS HAVE LOVED THE SEE-SAW!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stew.  I've been reading all your past entries.  I am glad things are going good for you and Antony.  You sound like you're walking on the clouds with him.  Sorry I was gone for awhile but I am always here if you ever wanna chat.  XOXOXOXO

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife