Thursday 19 May 2005

I need a new job

Fasting for 15 hours on Monday wasn't a very pleasant experiance I can tell you.By the time i'd had my bloods done on Tuesday I was absoulutely hanging out for something to eat, I was ratty and very tired. I spent most of the morning eating..that was nice though.

Yesterday I went for a meeting with Lisa and she introduced me to a man that had been H.I.V. positive for 15 years. I explained to him some of the feeling's that I had been going through and he said it was normal and you get this from time to time. He also told me something that made sence to me, he said people say your suffering from it..you not..your living with it, and dealing with it. In the light of Kylie Minogue this week with breast cancer, it kind of make's me feel lucky in a way. I just have an illness that I can live with day by day with the help of tablets, Kylie and so many other people around the world that have cancer have to deal with this shit no knowing if they are going to make it through or not. Craigs mother in law had lung cancer last year, and she went through a terrible time with the chemotherapy and eventually died. So it could be worse.

Moral of the story is, we all have shit to deal with, but there is always someone else in the world who's pile of shit is alot bigger than yours!! Make the most of your life while your healthy, you only get one shot at it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!