Monday 23 May 2005

Stiff!!!

Ive taken a leaf out of NJLB's book and Antony and myself have joined the gym.We went last night for a little while and weve been this morning. Ive used muscles that I didn't know exisited!! I'm a little stiff in the arms and I'm absolutely fucked! The jacuzzi afterwards was nice though, although we went into the steam room afterwards and it made me sick. I forgot that about my lung damage and it didn't agree to it at all!! Never mind though.

Yesterday I went to watch my 10 year old nephew play in football ( soccer ) in his teams league cup final. They won again for the 3rd year on the trot. Brad was well happy and was proudly showing his trophy off to anyone that would look at it.

Speaking of soccer, Antony's team won the league cup final against Manchester United on Saturday. I hate Arsenal in but I hate Man.United even more, so I was sort of glad they won. My team ( Liverpool ) are playing P.S.V. Inhooven in the Europian champions league final on Wednesday. I'll be watching that at work If we lose Antony is going to give me so much shit..Ho hum!

No comments: