Thursday 26 May 2005

We done it!!!

We won the europian cup last night but it wasn't easy!!. I got confused and we were actually playing A.C.Milan. They scored the first goal after 50 seconds, which was really bad, by the end of the first half we were 3 nil down. In the second half we got a goal followed by 2 others in 8 minutes. Things were looking up as we were now level again. We went into extra time looking good and managed to hold them off until we got to the penalty shoot out. We won the penaltys so we got the cup and as weve won the title 5 times we get to keep the cup for good. It was a hell of a game but I'm so glad we won it.

I've not been to the gym today, just to give my body a rest. My knees were really hurting so I thought it best to relax for the day. Yesterday we went for a swim and had a little time on the sunbed. Ive never been on one before and I loved it. I was a little worried about burning my cock though!!

No comments: