Wednesday 11 May 2005

Wednesday

Ive been very tired this week for some reason. A lot has been going on and I think its catching up with me. I'm not getting any younger and burning the candles at both ends isnt doing me any good.Work has been really boring this week aswell, it just seems like I'm going through the motions because I have to and not because I want to.

I cant wait for our holiday, its only 7 weeks away. Ive got Motorhead's 30th Anniversary concert aswell on the 16th June, which I'm really looking forward to. I haven't been to a good concert to since December and it would be good to really blow the cobwebs out of my system.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel young man....I'm off out tonight,and i have to be up at 6am..but at this moment in time i need this time out?
Clive.

Anonymous said...

Lay back take it easy and relax.....I am so happy you're going on the holiday soon.  I go to LasVegas in a few weeks and we got our Tickets for We Will Rock You !  YaY !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife