Sunday 2 October 2005

Aonther day another doller

I've been off this week just to relax and sort my head out as to what the fuck I'm going to do when I get the bullet from work. I'm going to get my cab licence i hope and do that. It's going to cost me a bit to do and its going to be quite hard, but the pay is good.

Yesterday Ant and me went into London and we had a look round Camden. Its a lot friendlier than central London and its very vibrant there, full of young people of all races and all styles. Goths, Rap boys everyboy..its was a great cultural thing for me to see....and the shopping was good!!

We went to a gaybar called The Black Cap afterwards..I've never been there before and it was a great pub..the staff were nice and so were the people in there...we got very very wasted..haha

I feel really really shitty today, but i really do fancy a Sunday Roast..so off to the pub i go!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like u have a plan of action.  Good...always good to relax and get your head str8 to see what direction you want to take. Love Ya'

Anonymous said...

If you go to Camden here you get knifed, raped and mugged...LOL  

Don't drive drunk !!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife