Sunday 23 October 2005

Vivi Awards?

Hello to all the new people that have been to my journal..I do appreciate it, and your kind words. Anyway....What the fuck is this Vivi award thing? I've never heard of it and how was I nominated?, and who nominated me? Not that I'm not gratefull for it, but this was just something I started to get some of my thoughts out in the open. I never thought anyone would ever start to read it. I've been honest through it all, and times have been good and bad over the last year and 2 months since I started it. Its been good to read back through it myself and see what a journey its been. I've made some good friends on here aswell. NJLB, Larry and Cubbycub are all good friends of mine and I love them dearly. We've all talked and helped each other over the year with our issues, even though they sometimes dont understand my English...some things get lost in translation.

Anyway, I went to The Ship again with Lee last night and saw a really crap drag act. They were using jokes from a comedian in the 80's and I new every single one of them. They were better when they just went free flow and took the piss out of the crowd. I'm still fragile at the moment, its 12.20pm and I still feel drunk. I'm going to take the dogs for a walk in a bit to clear my head out.

I've been asked by my H.I.V. councillor to go to a meeting with people in the same situation. I'm half looking forward to it and half dreading it. I can imagine it being full of people feeling sorry for themselves, but we'll see. I get down about it sometimes, but in reality you just have to get on with it. Its not going to go away after all...unless they come up with some wonder drug soon.

Anyway I'm babbling...............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Bullocks !!!  I nominated you !  You don't need music on your journal, your thoughts and honesty make it genuine and interesting to read.  I'm glad to hear you're doing well and undetactable.  I'm glad we're friends....hopefully soon we will get to meet and go see Mary Poppins together...LOL

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your VIVA nomination.  Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Can I go see Mary Poppins too?  I love that movie.

Congratulations on the nomination, even if you don't know what the hell it is!!  Sometimes it's better that way.

~~ jennifer  <~~ way funnier than NJLB

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your nomination, it's not a bad thing..       Dawn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Vivi nomination!

clue in here:  http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/VIVIAwards/