Friday 28 October 2005

Pissy Friday

Another pissy dull Friday. Its rained here for the 6th time this week, and to be perfectly honest I'm getting the right royal ump with it!! Im definaltly a summer person. Give me a hot day anytime of the year.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see my little neice in a show in the local theater. I have no real idea what it is, but I think its a dance show. I saw her a couple of years ago in a dance show and I was so proud of her.

I'm really tired..so I off to bed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the show with your neice tomorrow night and We all here u on the east coast about the RAIN..we r sick of it too!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am a summer person myself.  It gets to be 110 here during the summer and I love it.  

I am sure your neice will make you proud again!

http://journals.aol.com/terra19728/8ISENOUGH

Anonymous said...

I prefer the Spring and Summer.  It was raining here for like 2 weeks straight....I HATE IT !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

I'm getting annoyed with this weather too............