Wednesday 12 October 2005

The Wheels are Falling Off!!

Work is becoming a very big chore now. We are doing even less work and Ive just spent a day sitting on my fat arse again doing fuck all for 10 hours. In November we are going down to servicing 17 stores...yes just 17, from the 140 odd we were doing this time last year. The company have gone into a 90 day consultation period, which they have to do by law, after this they have to say weather we go or stay. The good money is on us being given the chop on the 11th January, which is the day after this period finish's. They still have to give us 90 days notice, but our union are saying that they will pay us that and tell us to fuck of and dont come back. I dont mind losing my job, because they are paying me to go, but I really dont think I can handle another 3 months of sitting around..its min numbing!!

The comedy club was quite good the other night. I was still feeling really crap though and was still being sick when we were in the pub waiting to go in. Like the valiant trooper I am, I managed to carry on drinking beer and after a while I was ok!! I will never learn. On Sunday we assembled Antony's new bed. Unfortunalty the silly bastard didn't measure it and it didn't fit the space that he wanted it in. We litterally jammed it in the space. I've told him im going on holiday when he moves so I dont have to get it out....the bed that is!!

Oh well, bed time for me!!

Only 88 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: