Monday 24 October 2005

Another Gig?

I played another gig on Friday night with another band that I had been told about. Well, I played a 5 or 6 songs with them, and from what they were saying and from what I was told by my manager who was playing drums for them for the evening, they are very impressed with me. I'm really pleased as they play a lot of what I like. AC/DC, Deep Purple, Rush..all the old school rock stuff that I love. I was great and they play so loud, which I love. The drummer they have at the moment plays to quietly and will only play what he wants to play, so they are getting a bit pissed off with him. I've told them that after January I will be able to gig as often as they want, as I should be self employed by then. They're a great band and a friendly bunch of guys and it would be great to play for them. Its the band I've always wanted to join..playing the music I love.

I still cant get my head around this Vivi thing. I dont even know what catergory I'm in. Is it the most babbling piece of English shit catergory? Anyway..what could I win? Still..its nice to be nominated ( thanks NJLB ) and lets see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u r going to win and u and the gig's man..keeping busy i see!!

Anonymous said...

Hi congratulations on your journal award nomination - thought I'd stop by and take a nosey ;-)  and I see you've got brian may in your faves that's cool :-)  Shall stop by again!!