Tuesday 18 October 2005

Living it Large

I went for a drink on Saturday night with Lee, and it was a really good night, we got on so well. He's changed and I've changed I think. We were actually talking to one another and having a conversation, where as before we would just sit there and ignore one another. I'm pleased.

On Sunday I went looking for cars that I could possibly use for a taxi cab. Unfortunatly I went to a B.M.W garage, and fell in love with a new 5 series. Totally impractical for a cab but its really stunning. So I'm thinking about getting it for me and doing something else for a job. I'm still thinking about getting myself a Gibson double neck guitar like Jimmy Page used on Stairway to Heaven. Trouble is they cost £2000 ( $4000)!!!

Yesterday I went to my Aids doctor. All my counts are good and I've stabled out really well. The virus is still undetectable in my blood, so if I had a blood test now it would come back negative. Its a relief I can tell you. My immune system still isnt working to well, but he's not to bothered by that, although he said that the stress of the situation at work could lead to my counts mucking about. I've just got to keep an eye on things.

83 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR U GUY!!! Happy your counts are good and mostly undectable..keep up whatever you are doing..Glad to see you are getting about and about...Hugs buddy!!

Anonymous said...

My first visit here.  Congratulations on being nominated in the Vivi awards and good luck.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nomination!
Peace
Jodi
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Haveyoulostyourmind
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Messages/

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you and congratulations on your VIVI awards nomination.

journals.aol.com/republicanjen/RepublicanJen