Monday 31 October 2005

I Got Some News

Its ironic that I should be listening to this song and typing this after what I've said in past entry's, but...Im back with Lee. I know what I said in the past, but I miss him so badly and I really do love him. The trouble we had I think was that we never talked to one another about our problems, and it just built up to a head and something had to give. We have talked a lot about it, and have agreed that we needed the break. Things are going slow and I suppose we are starting again from scratch really. I do love him with all my heart.

Antony has not taken to well to it, so I'm giving a few days to sort himself out. I do care deeply for him, dont get me wrong and I'm not going to abandon him, things wont change as far as I'm concerned.

On another note, I went out with Craig today to the golf driving range to bash a few balls about ( cough cough ). I was hitting every ball straight down the spout and he was getting shitty with me because I haven't played golf for 13 years. So I'm going to get myself a set of bats and practice more regulally. After that we went looking at cars. Now this is a bad point. We went to a Ferrari garage because he had never seen one for real, and the were loads of them there. I saw an old one that I could afford to bye, it was £14000 (  $27000) which is well cheap for one. I now have my heart set on it. Ive always wanted  a Ferrari since the days of Magnum, and I think this is my chance of getting one.

Yet another note.. Those of you who like Queen, get the new Return Of the Champions DVD..its fucking magic!! I was a bit dubious about Paul Rodgers at first, but having listen to the c.d. and now watching the DVD, he's fucking great.Plus they do a load of old Free and Bad Company songs, which are really cool. Roger Taylor still cant sing for toffee though..his aids song is cool though

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am happy for you..they say if it's love let them go and if they come back its true...Damn the only BALLS i have hit recently r my own..LOL..and do we call u Magnum Now?

Anonymous said...

LOL Roger Taylor can sing ;-)  I was there at that gig - glad you like it!!  Paul Rodgers is a top bloke.  Hope you get on ok with Lee xx