Sunday 25 September 2005

Keep right on till the end of the road

I keep forgetting to update this thing, as lots has been going on. Things at work have been rough for the last couple of months, we have been servicing less shops and the stock leval has dropped really low. I went into work Friday and we were told that we were shutting down, so basically I've been made redundant. We dont know exactly when we are going, it would be 6 weeks, 3 months or 6 months, its just a waiting game. I'm not that gutted by it as ive been there 10 years and I think its time for a change. Its going to be shit to leave all the mates ive got there and start again, Im going to miss Craig and Rob a lot as I've been mates with them all this time. Still...life goes on.

Tonight I'm going with my nephew to see a band called Nightwish. Apparantly they are Finnish and they play some sort of gothic metal, and the woman singer does it in opera style!? Should be an eye opener!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see u r not that "gutted" by leaving the job..I too would be feeling like shit leaving my friends I have made and gained over the time I have been there but u guys will stay in touch.. I hope u enjoyed the band last night..I hope u r going to tell us about it.