Sunday 11 September 2005

Hungover

I had a really good night out with Antony last night. We went to a bar that was really a metal bar..it was full with students who like rock and punk and stuff like that. I didnt think that Antony would like it but he did. We went to the gay bar after that, but he said he could have stayed in that other bar all night.

Its been shitty at work this week aswell, we still dont know if we are shutting down or not, they wont tell us anything. I'm not really bothered if we do or dont, i've been there long enough to get a good redundancy out of them.

I've just got a new favorite Iron Maiden song which is nothing like any other Maiden song that I know. Its an acoustic number called Journeyman and its got great lyrics to it. The chorus struck a chord with me,

I know what I want

I say what I want

And no one can take it away

I'll do what I want

I'll be who I want

And no one will take it away.

No comments: