Thursday 15 September 2005

So Work This Out!

Ok Ok I said I never would, bit Lee and myself are taking tentative steps to getting back together. We sat down the other night and had a chat about it, and we both decided to give it another shot. We BOTH understand what happened to ruin it in the first place. Most of it was lack of converstaion between us, so problems never got solved in the long run. We are going slow and starting from scratch. I do miss him and I do love him madly, I'm not just saying it because nothing is going to happen with Antony, but the truth is, when I left Lee I still kept thinking about him everyday, and realised how much I missed him. Fingers crossed.

On an even better side, it looks like we are going on strike at work next Friday. I like the idea of this as it gives me a long weekend and I can go down the pub. I'll do my bit on the picket line aswell, just to say I've done it....Its going to be fun putting one up the company. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Lee thing.  I hope it works out how you want it to. I'm still in shock over the whole Mr. B thing.

Love ya Stewie !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife