Friday 1 September 2006

Hypocondriac

I'm starting to feel like a hypercondriact, either that or I'm just falling apart at the seems.

1. The Aids thing ( my fault I know )

2. Diabetes ( not my fault )

3. The cartaledge is going in my knees..it does hurt ( not my fault again )

4. Really bad tinitus in my ears ( my fault..to much drums and guitars at stupid volumes. )

 

See I feel like a right hypercondriact...im not honestly. Ironicaly, I turn the music up louder because I cant hear it..kind of a vicious circle really.

Not much happened this week, its been a short one with the bank holiday and everything. Next week will be busy at work with the kids going back and everything. Too much to do and not enough time to do it..fuck em, they can wait.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 1 is not your fault and to be honest all our symptoms are signs we are getting OLDER my friend.