Sunday 10 September 2006

Quiet Weekend

I've not done much over this weekend really. I stayed at mystery mans the other night, and stupidly I agreed to go clothers shopping with him on Saturday. Never again!!

I've not done a lot today, just rested up and watched some stuff about 9-11 on the telly. It's still shocking to watch it, but I saw a really good documentory about it that was shot by 2 French men who happened to be filming a thing about Ladder1 in NYC at the time it happened. It was amazingly moving.

Thursday and Friday at work were a totally stark contrast to the rest of the week. Infact I think that Thursday was one of the best days of my life that I have worked ever! I was driving through some amazing countryside in loverly weather, and it was really great. I might start taking my digital camera and take some photo's of my trips. I might call it " Life on the Road " I'll get some batterys at it and start next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is still shocking to hear and see the pictures from 9/11.  Glad to see your week ended on a brighter note and can't wait to see your "Life on the Road" pictures and dont ever go shopping for clothes with another man, they are worst then WOMAN!!!

Anonymous said...

There was certainly a lot on tv about 9/11 wasn't there??  I bet you enjoyed the shopping really ;-)  Yeah take your camera and share the photos with us xx

jen