Monday 18 September 2006

Who's Who?

My friend Ian and me went to see a band called Who's Who on Friday night.They are a tribute band to The Who and they fucking great!! They played so loudly and the drummer played exactly the same as Keith Moon.I really really enjoyed myself, plus I got stunningly drunk. They played all the hits, plus so stuff from Tommy and Quadrophenia.

I didn't do much on Saturday, I just bummed about doing some housework and watching telly. Mystery man came and stayed with me for the night, which was great.

Sunday was much the same really, its getting near to pay day, so funds are a little tight at the moment, but as it was a sunny day, I took the dogs to a special park which is just open fields that they can run free in. Its really pieceful there aswell, and its a great place to relax and think.

Today was a hard day at work. I did 316 miles today, got stuck in loads of traffic ( soem twat jumped off a bridge on the motorway ) but I got through it all. I found out that Wiggy is being moved from her all important desk to a less important one, which is why she was sucha cunt last week. I've not forgotten though..my time will come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never forget..you always pay back when they least expect it!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at Who's Who :-)  and a fairly peaceful weekend.

Jen xx