Wednesday 6 September 2006

Warm Weather and Topless Totty!!

I love the hot weather, there's nothing like driving round with the windows down ( I've got a shitty old van with no aircon ) wind blowing through your hair, and looking at all the topless lads walking down the road...Wonderful!!

I'm not in a pissy mood today, its been a good stress free one. I got my round done easily and looking at the lads cheered me up!

Tonight I went to my monthly Aids meeting. There was the regulars plus 3 new people that came along. They were quiet at first but got into it after a while, and they said at the end that some of the things discussed had helped them. Which is good. One person that went..lets call him A.. has told the same story everytime for the last 5 months, and i swear to god, if I hear it again I will have to selfharm!!

I did find out some really useful information about side effects of the tablets. I now at least know what causes me to be sick when I drink a lot of beer. There's a chemical in pump pulled lagers that has an effect on my Rytonovir. It cause's my bilirubin levels right up, so my liver creates far to much bile and makes me ill. If I have a couple of pints then go onto brandy and coke I'm fine. So that is what I do now.

Sorry if this is digusting, but I've had the shits really badly for the last couple of weeks, this is caused by eating to many dairy products. It makes sense as I've eaten nothing but cheese sandwich's at work for 3 weeks.

Sustiva ( which I used to be taking ) is just evil stuff and should be banned. The side effects are horrific! Suicidal thoughts, extreme behavioral changes and vivid nightmares are just a few. I'm glad I made them take me off of them, they really fucked my head up.

There's loads of other stuff that is all caused by HIV which i get, like dry skin and rash's, aching joints and tiredness, but if you read the whole lot you would kill yourself with depression..buffalo hump...ooooowww!!

I've got 2 days down the coast this week, I've got a big Portsmouth run tomorrow, and a run to Brighton on Friday. Dinner on the seafront then!!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had the shitties lately, I hope you feel better soon..sounds like you have some good time coming this later part of the week..Enjoy dinner!!!

Anonymous said...

Buffalo Hump ?  

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife