Monday 4 September 2006

I've Had An Absolute Cunt Of A Day!

I've had an absolute cunt of a day, to coin a phrase. First off I got a sort of bollocking at work about making a mess the other day in the tea room. The boss knew it was me, I knew it was me, but she couldn't prove it, and I wasn't about to admit to anything. I never admit to anything, unless its good. I reacon somebody grassed me up on Friday evening after I had gone home, and I reacon it came from shit stir corner..It was probably little Hitler, as Wiggy was away, and she is the biggest grass of them all and really fucking hates me. Wiggy by the way has had some highlights put in her hair..its looks like melted ice cream...its fucking rotten, it looks like Stevie Wonder has done it!

Anyway..I digress..after looking sheepish and loading my van up, I jollied off on my route with a little twinkle in my eye ( no im not on drugs ). The day was going well until the battery light comes on the van, and stays on. Oh crap..I'm in north London and the altenator is fucked..great!! I got the last few drops done and made my way back. Its been hot again today and I couldn't have the fan on..i was sweating my bollocks off..it was horrible. I got back and the boss told me to take it to the garage down the road, which I did like a good little boy. It wasn't until I'd walked back that she told me that she had fucked up and I'd taken it to the wrong garage.. ( she's fucking dumb sometimes! ) so I had to go and get it and take it to another garage. They kept ti in and I made her come and pick me up, and there was no way in hell I was going to walk. I dont get paid enough for that. Anyway's, I was late leaving work and caught all the rush hour traffic on the way home.

Bitching aside. On Saturday I did a few jobs round the house and settled in for the evening to watch a few DVD'S. My phone went and mystery person ( come on people think about it!!! ) asked me if I fancied going for a swift pint down the local poof bar. I agreed of course and we met up, realised we didn't like anyone and left. I stayed at his. It was a great evening, and he was great company.

On Sunday I went motor racing with my friend Julia. It was a bit pissy and fucking windy to start with, but the weather changed and it came out hot. I've got a very bizzare wind tan going on at the moment because of it! The racing was really cool, little Mini's, Fiesta's, Ferrari's and some other cars. Only 1 big accident though, but he was ok. I had a great time, I haven't been racing in ages.

See pictures above!!

Lets hope tomorrow doesn't go as belly up as today did

No comments: