Monday 28 August 2006

Bank Holidays

I've spent the last 5 nights with the mystery ( well its not if you REALLY think about it ) person. Things are going well and a lot of talking has been done. Saturday evening we went into London and painted the town very red indeed...haha, it pissed hard though, but never mind.

Today I went round my friend Garry's to play some drums in a new studio he's made in his garage. I've not played for months and was well rusty, but after ab out half an hour, it all loosened up and I was sort of back on form. I love playing drums, but with new neighbours and a new baby one side, and a miserable pair of bastards the other side, I cant practice indoors.

It's been a good weekend all in all, lets just hope the rest of the week goes the same way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if the mystery person and you are doing well and I think the rest of your week will go well also.Luv' Ya'!!

Anonymous said...

Who is the mystery man ?  I can't figure it out.

NJLB

Anonymous said...

Drums??  I'm so jealous ;-)  OoOOoooo mystery person huh??  I'm intrigued!!