Thursday 10 August 2006

Whats Going On?

So what the fuck is going on today? MI5 and the Met police managed to thwart a massive terrorist cell that was going to blow up 9 British flights at the weekend. It turns out that these people were BRITISH muslims!! What the fuck?!

British people killing British and foreign citizans in the name of god. Our own killing our own. Its not the first time its happened of course, it happened last year with the tube and bus bombs, but its just so crazy. It's all done in the name of Allah.

We are used to terrorism because of the I.R.A. We are de-cencorsised to it in a way as it was something that happened regulaly. There's was a political protest, and they at least gave a warning that it was going to happen beofre the bomb went off. I'm by no means saying they were right to bomb, but it's not on the same level as all these plane bombings. That's another thing that piss's me off. When we were getting terrorised, no one really cared that much, infact, most of the money that went into the I.R.A. came from criminals in New York.

I personally think they are all spineless idiots who need to get a damn good grip on reality. I bet they wouldn't do it if some of they're family's were on the plane.

Fucking gutless idiot's...the lot of them.

I now sit and wait to either be kneecapped on my door step or be blow up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't knock a blow job.    I'm glad all is ok over there.  Everytime I hear of something over there I think of you.  Stay safe cutie.

NJLB