Wednesday 16 August 2006

Good Weekend

I had a good weekend, better than I expected. I'm piss poor until next Wednesday 9 ( When I get paid ) and i haven't the funds to go out. I got an unexpected call on Friday evening , and somebody wanted to come round and stay, I of course said yes. This turned into all day Saturday aswell, which ended up with pizza and a DVD in the evening. He went home Sunday afternoon. It was totally unexpected and it was really really nice.

A suprising but a very nice weekend all in all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, not going to give a name?? Hmmmmmmmmmm, glad you had a good weekend and sorry about being poor until next Wednesday, I know the feeling all too well.

Anonymous said...

Anything that ends with Pizza is nice !  

XOXOXO

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife