Sunday 29 January 2006

A Week Off

Its been a strange old week really. I've been relaxing a lot, and practicing my golf swing up the driving range. It's just felt a little odd because I've not been on holiday and I've not been working, like being in limbo i suppose!!. I've caught up with a few people this week and just chilled out and watched telly.

I've been out over the weekend with Lee in the pub. He's very stressed with his job and I've been stressed with starting this new job, so things have beena little tense. We are ok now, I've been with him this evening and we are ok I'm happy to say.

I start the new job in the morning. I've got to be up at 6, and I fucking hate getting up early. We are going for training for a couple of days in Hatfield. We are getting bussed up there, so at least I haven't got to drive it and I can have a sleep on the coach. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm very nervous. I'll let you know how I get on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and u r going to do FABULOUS at your new Job!!!

Anonymous said...

oh what a god awful time to have to get up!!  Hope you managed it ok and the first day goes ok :-)  Good luck xx