Thursday 2 February 2006

I'll Be Ok

The training is going ok. I've done 3 days in the classroom with the other new starters and today I've got a day off before I start my on the road training. There were 5 people from Safeways there, so it wasn't that bad as I wasn't on my own. There were a couple of younger lads there aswell on there own, so they latched onto us. They were really good fun, and Dave is 22 and stunningly good looking!!! We are freinds now!! lol The only shit of it is this Friday and Saturday, I've got to do 3pm till 11pm. Saturday I was going to the last Safeway get together, just so we all could say goodbye to one another properly. Its a shame, but I have to move on and get on with my life.

I just wish now that the weather would sort itself out and start to brighten up. Apparantly, in this part of the country, we have had such a dry winter, they are worried about a drought again this year. This means another hose pipe ban so no one can water they're gardens or wash the cars.

Right..I'm off out to play golf!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang..I want some Snow,but not alot of it here..sounds like things are going good and you are making your way.

Anonymous said...

Glad the new job training's going alright :-)  It must be better to have a good looking bloke there ;-)