Friday 17 February 2006

Working hard

I've been working very hard indeed. I'm out of training and out  on my own. I've had mainly good days, but it went tit's up last night and I was an hour late getting back, but hey ho.

My redundancy money came through, so it's been spend spend spend this week. I paid off what was left on the loan for the B.M.W, then I managed to get a cracking deal on a new year old Mini. Its bright yellow with 2 black stripes over it, and it really goes like a rocket..its great. I paid my Mum aswell for paying for this new computer when the old thing packet up, and I've just got myself some goodies from Play.com.

Apart from that, things have been quiet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u r doing well with the new job and you sound like u r enjoying it..nothing like doing a little retail therapy is it..LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad the job's going well.  oooooo a new mini I like those cars :-)