Thursday 2 March 2006

On The Up!

Phew I'm a tired bunny this week. I've been doing mainly early's, and as its the time for the monthly paid lot to get they're money, they have been going made buying food, so weve been very busy this week.

Saturday night I went out with Craig and Ian to see a Led Zeppelin tribute band called Letz Get Zepped. They were really great. They did all the classics, and the guitarist even did the bit with the violin bow during Dazed and Confused, plus to my enjoyment, then bit with the theromin during Whole Lotta Love. I'm going to try and get Craig to come to see Deeply Purple with me again, they were really great aswell. Who's Who is coming up..might be worth a watch.

Apart from that I've not done much. I brought Lee a new mobile phone as hism was fucked, and I got him some new aftershave.

On Sunday we are going to Bristol to pick a new guitar that I got from E Bay. Its a rare Danelectro U2.. I cant wait..ive wanted one for ages

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi you with that monthly paid lot LOL.......I'm one of them ;-)  Glad to hear you had a good time at the gig.  Have a nice trip to Bristol at the weekend!!