Tuesday 28 March 2006

Got Whacked

Its been a busy week and weekend again. I went down to Southampton on Sunday ( mothers day, how bad of me!! ) to see my cousin play on his band. Its the first time I've seen them play and they were really good. It was only the 7th time they have played with they're new singer, and they were very tight.

On another not, there i was at work last night, sitting at a set of traffic lights on London's south circular, when I was hit from behind by a minibus. It was quite funny as there was not a scratch on my van, but the radiator and had split on her bus. It shocked me a bit afterwards, and today I've got a bit of a sore neck. I've got so much paperwork to do today aswell, even though the accident wasn't my fault. Oh well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U might want to get that neck checked out,to be on the safe side.  Looks like you are enjoying the job.

Anonymous said...

Glad you weren't injured in the incident!!  Tut tut at you not going round to your mum's though.  What are you like??  Still it's good that you enjoyed the band ;-)

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife