Friday 7 April 2006

Gig On

Tonight I've got a gig on. This is the first one for ages, and i'm bricking it a bit. I've sorted all my drums out and I've just got to remember everything. This time I must remember to tape up my hands to avoid the blisters that I got last time.

I've been off all week, just chilling out and catching up with some people that I haven't seen for a while. I've also became very good at online poker. Only play money though, not real stuff.

There's so many gigs this year that I just cant afford to go to them all. I'm going to the Foo Fighters and Motorhead in Hyde Park, and I really want to catch Twisted Sister if I can. Of course we will do Motorhead and Status Quo at christmas. Hopefully health will be good within the Quo camp this year, and the gigs will go ahead.

Well I've got to go and prepair for mine. I hope they have my rider sorted and they have taken all the blue M&M's out..lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have asked for the green ones taken out,they make you horny...LOL...Can't wait to hear about the gig and I know you will do great.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I want to go to Hyde Park Foo's gig - but we're going to Manchester coz we were informed it's sold out :(  You lucky sod lol..........Glad your alright and hope the gig goes well