Saturday 8 April 2006

feeling odd

I  feel A bit odd tonight.Yes im drunk, but isnt that when I let my heart pour out ay? I've been up for hours, as last night after the gig, I had such bad tinitus in my ears I could'nt sleep so I've been awake for a day and a half. I'm feeling very guilty for some reason.

I feel guilty for feeling so well,

Im feeling guilty for loving 2 people at the same time.

I feel guilty for having a nice car and enough money in the bank to tide me over when others are struggleing.

I feel guilty for having a job when others haven't and not being totaly happy with it.

I miss my old job so badly. I miss my old friends so much. I never thought it would be this bad. I still see Craig a lot, but I miss Rob. I haven't seen him since he left. Craig and Rob meant so much to me at Safeways, and I never thought it would end, but it has and I feel lost.

I cant seem to find what I want to do with my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont ever feel guilty..you have so much love to give to everyone and it shows thru all you do for others...Hope you get some sleep soon and keep enjoying your life.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel guilty - feel proud and happy :-)  Does anyone really know what they want to do with their lives??  I know I don't ;-)

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife