Sunday 16 April 2006

Happy Easter Bitch!!

Happy fucking Easter my arse! Get a phone call this morning..lee " Hello happy easter can you come round I want to talk to you?" Stewart" Yeah course I can, you ok?" Lee " Yeah im ok i just need to talk to you".

So I goes round there at 1 oclock and get. " I'm really sorry but this isnt working its over"

Fucking nice one, easter sunday and i get dumped!! I know I cant really moan as i done it last year, but i worked my bollox off to make it work.

Anyway, this afternoon was very cool indeed, things have happened that im very pleased about and is totally coll and what ive wanted for a long time. More soon.

Welcome to the fucked up world of me, hang on its going to be a bumpy ride, but if things work out the way they seem to be going,it going to be a good one.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry this bloke dumped you on Easter sunday..What an Arse..Little Fucker..but it sounds like something is about to happen and it sounds good..More details please.

Anonymous said...

Awww sorry to hear that :-(  ((((((((hugs)))))))))) hope things get better xx