Tuesday 25 April 2006

Shitty semi Celebrities!!

On yet another route I had around London that I had last night, I had a delivery just by the Albert Bridge in the very posh Battersey Park area. I had sorted out the goods and was just making my way to the door of the appartment buildings, when the concierge came running out. Now as a foot note, I dont have much time for concierge, as I've found that 90% of them are jumped up little wankers who put far to much importance on they're jobs. The only one I do like is the bloke at Spice Court at Tower Bridge, the blokes a diamond and very helpfull. Anyway, this concierge come out and is saying I have to hurry up the ramp. I naturally took my time just to piss him off. He was saying that a celebrity was coming down the hall and wouldn't want to see a delivery boy and would complain ( I'm 33..I pointed this out ) Now my mind was racing, who could it be, royalty, a rock star..no. It was Paula Wilcox, who was semi famous in the 70's!!!

My customer services went right out the window, I looked at her, then looked back at the concierge and said " Well dont she have anything delivered then? " I thought she was going to explode, but I gave her my best " Whatever love " look and toddled off. Who the fuck does she think she is. I happened to see her again as I was putting the empty crates back in my van. She looked at me and I mouthed snotty cow at her.

So anyway, I'm fully expecting to get the sack today for being rude. I couldn't give a shit who they are, they are no better than me.

On other notes. Antony bless him has been working nights, so I've not had chance to see him much. I went over to see Craig and Bridget and Ant went to work on Sunday night. Craig was bitching that he had to work 3 nights this week, so I told him that he was quite welcome to do my job for me and I would do his. He gets every Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. I would kill for that. Anyway, we had a good chat about stuff and arranged a good couple of days out for the four of us. I think we are going to a zoo on Monday, and looking at trips to Blackpool and stuff. I need to start thinking about a holiday aswell.

 Lilian

RUDE BITCH!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She thinks she is better then others..HATE that!!!

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is she??  Silly cow!!  Where are you thinking of going on holiday too??